1. GSSS Girls Nahan
- Regarding submission of category wise enrolment of NSS Volunteers for the Session 2014-15 before 5th June, 2015
- Submission of Annual Report of NSS activities for the Session 2014-15.
- Regarding putting up information of details of Chairpersons of Complaints Committee to Prevent Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Places on the Departmental Website.
- Press Note regarding Pre Matric Minority Scholarship & Pre Matric Scholarship for the students whose parents are engaged in unclean occupation.
- Time Schedule for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship.
- Regarding Annual Registeration/Affliation of Bharat Scouts and Guides Units at School level for the year 2015.
- Quarterly Review meeting of Principals/Headmasters on dated 08-04-2015 at 11 A.M. in SFDA Hall Nahan
- Regarding Submission of Establishment return as on 31-03-2015 in r/o Principals/Headmasters/Lecturers/DPE's/Ministerial Staff/LA/Class IV.
- Conduct of Shake out Drill/Drop Cover Hold Exercise for Schools on 8th April, 2015 at Zila Parishad Hall at 11 a.m.
- Regarding Increase in the rates of Re-evaluation & Rechecking of Board Classes.
- Notification related to Environment Education Books for the class 6th to 10th.
- Information required from Urban Schools: Click here please
2. GSSS Boys Nahan
3. GSSS Girls Paonta
4. GSSS Boys Paonta
5. GSSS Rajgarh
Send it through Email/Fax only.
- Regarding WORK & CONDUCT CERTIFICATE in r/o Part time into Daily Wager.
- Earthquake vulnerability of the Himalayan region.Click here1 (Urgent) Click here for preventive measures. Drill Report to be filled by the Institution click here. Non-supplying of information an any level will be viewed seriously. (This may be treated URGENT & TIME BOUND)
- Regarding Selection Trial of Talented Players for the Sports Hostels.
- Regarding implementation of Scholarship Schemes for students belonging to Minority communities for the year 2015-16 and time Schedule for online applications.
- Regarding National Drinking Water and Sanitation Awarness Week From 16 March 2015.
- Regarding Deputation of lecturers in various CCRT Programmes in April 2015:- Please download these forms for your concerned training theme "Our Cultural Diversity" "Orientation Course" " Role of Puppetry in Education" "Integration Craft Skills in School Education" "Role of Schools in Conservation of the Natural and Cultural Heritage"
- Regarding Prevention of Bullying and Ragging in Schools.
- OPEN RECRUITMENT RALLY OF ARO SHIMLA FROM 9TH APRIL TO 11TH APRIL 2015 AT GOVT SEN SEC SCHOOL TARUWALA, PAONTA SAHIB, DISTT- SIRMOUR. (H.P.)
- Implementation of (COPTA-2003) Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act (Anti Tobacco Act)
- Guidelines regarding Gracemarks for Computer Science in 10+1 Class.
- Regarding NIELIT Company. Click here.
- Guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with Disabilities. Click here.
- Training Orientation Programme on Environmental Education w.e.f. 26.3.15 to 28.3.15. Click here.
- Regarding Data/Statastics on the issue of missing children information thereof. Click here.-
- Notification from HPBOSE Dharamshala. Click here.
- Regarding Vacancy Circular for the Post of Chairman, CBSE New Delhi.
- Regarding uploading of NSS functionaries details. (having NSS Schools)
- Regarding Completion of Proforma Prescribed for Budget Demand under Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (6th to 8th)2014-15.
- Submission of Audited utilization Certificate of NSS grant for the year 2014-15. Cick here.
- Request for Family Data for Extension of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna to the Contractual Employees.
Click here for proforma.
Soft copy (according to format given) only on MS-Excel format should be sent through Email.
Regarding Aadhar Enrolment
Name of the School GSSS/GHS
Total Number of Students 9th& 10th(GHS)
9th to 12th(GSSS)
Total Number of Students Enrolled under Aadhar
Left out Students
- Regarding entries in service record of NSS Training.
- Information regarding accomodation available in schools. Click here for Proforma.
- Required information regarding +2 Students of Govt. Schools who will get 60% or more in the examination being held on March 2015. Click here for Proforma.
- Requisite Information under New Central Sector Plan Scheme of Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship for student with Disability for the year 2014-15. Click here for Proforma.
- Introduction of New Central Sector Plan Scheme of Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship for student with Disability. Submission of applications thereof for the session 2014-15.
- To encourage students to go in central armed forces.
- Regarding Amendments and adddition in various sections of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Examination Regulation.
- Forwarding Nomination for National Awards for Teachers–2015for“Using ICT for Innovations in Education”
- Regarding Rescheduling of plus two Examination. Click here for DATE SHEET.
- Regarding Rescheduling of Matric Examination. click here for DateSheet.
- Regarding Revalidation of inspire Award Warrants.Click here for letter.
- Office Orders Regarding cleanliness of school toilets. Information required thereof. Click here for Proforma.
- Regariding accountability in terms of quality to be reflected in 10th Class Board Examination 2015.
- Notification Regarding Departmental Examination for Officers/Officials.
- Regarding supply the information for meeting. (URGENT)
- Regarding awareness about Swine Flu in Schools of Himachal Pradesh.
- Regarding non-participation in the training programmeat SCERT Solan w.e.f. 15-12-2014 to 20-12-2014- Explanation thereof. (IMMEDIATE ACTION)
- Reg. Appointment made by School Management Committee. (Urgent)
- Regarding Establishment return as on 31-01-2015
- Regarding holding of HPAS Combined Competative(Pre) Examination-2014 on 7th June, 2014.
- Date Sheet of 11th Class Annual Examination.
- Date Sheet of 9th Class Annual Examination
- Regarding reopening of e-pass website. Click here for time Schedule.
- Various Guidelines issued by the Government.
- Regarding Gender wise beneficiaries and Expenditure under Mahatma Gandhhi Vardi Yojna for the year 2014-15(Gen,SC,ST) ReminderIII
- Regarding submission of Stitching Charges and Transpotation Charges. Reminder-I
- Regarding supply of 9th & 11th Class Result for the Session 2011-12 as it is urgently required from SCERT Solan.
- Regarding achieving best performance in Global Adult Tobacco Survey & a Tobacco free Himachal
- Regarding Construction of Toilets (Most urgent)
- Regarding supply of Genderwise beneficiaries & Expenditure under MGVY 2014-15, Reminder-2.
- Defaulters, who have not submitted 30 % share of Sports Development Fund.
- Regarding supply of Genderwise Beneficiaries and Expenditure under Mahatma Gandhi Vardi Yojna. 2014-15.
- Regarding Re-opening of e-pass Website.
- Regarding supply of consolidated month wise detail of IT- Fee. (most urgent)
- Regarding Inspire Award Scheme.
- Regarding qualifying the typing test appointed through HPPSC.
- In Service Teachers Training of Economics Lecturers.
- Regarding observation of National Safety Week.